Friday, January 27, 2012

Highlights of 2011


2011

Big things happened this year!
 I became an official Home Owner

Bought a brand new car: 2011 Honda Accord Coupe

Tried new things: 
I discovered Geocaching!
I found my love of bubble tea
French press is the only way to drink coffee
Food: dim sum chicken feet, chicken liver mousse and duck proscuitto (flyte), foie gras with pop rocks (Graham), cucumber special sauce (Grace), bone marrow (Purple Pig), & Ethiopian
Patterson House is the best bar in Nashville

  
 Did a little traveling
Chicago!
to visit my second family

Lake in Knoxville
where I learned to Ski
Family in Alabama
 Cruise to Jamaica 

Colorado, Chattanooga, and Atlanta for Six Flags


Celebrated with Friends


Supported Family

Councilman Glover in the flesh



 
Went to a few weddings


Graduations to the next step
Completion of school for one and the beginning for the others.
Proud!







Found out about babies




No comments:

Post a Comment